Fabtronic Sewing BundleRegular price$350.00 Sale price
Finally, a classroom set to teach the basics of electronics and fashion! Enter the world of e-textiles and wearables with custom reusable parts that allow you to make and remake as many times as you want!
Designed for 25 students working alone, or 50 students in pairs. Fabric included but additional fabric and scraps recommended.
Each lesson is matched to Common Core and NGSS learning standards for integrated STEM learning.
Recommended grades: 5-9
● Number of Students: 25
● Hours of Curriculum: 16
● Curriculum for up to 8 activities ranging from 1-2 hours.
● Tackle storage box
● Instructor guide with vocabulary guide
● Collaboration and discussion tips
● Lesson extensions for differentiation
● Adaptable for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning
Each set includes:
- 26 Teknikio RGB sewable LEDs
- 51 Teknikio Star blue sewable LEDs
- 51 Teknikio batteryboard
- 60 batteries
- 1 large spool conductive thread
- 8 spools of regular thread and sewing kit
- 25 swatches felt
- conductive fabric tape
- 100 snaps
Note: to get the maximum lessons out of this kit parts must be reused. Alternatively you can order refill packs of each part.