Fabtronic Sewing Bundle
Finally, a classroom set to teach the basics of electronics and fashion! Enter the world of e-textiles and wearables with custom reusable parts that allow you to make and remake as many times as you want!
Designed for 25 students working alone, or 50 students in pairs. Fabric included but additional fabric and scraps recommended.
Each lesson is matched to Common Core and NGSS learning standards for integrated STEM learning.
Recommended grades: 5-9
● Number of Students: 25
● Hours of Curriculum: 16
● Curriculum for up to 8 activities ranging from 1-2 hours.
● Tackle storage box
● Instructor guide with vocabulary guide
● Collaboration and discussion tips
● Lesson extensions for differentiation
● Adaptable for classroom/makerspace instruction or self-directed learning
Each set includes:
- 25 Teknikio RGB sewable LEDs
- 50 Teknikio Star blue sewable LEDs
- 50Teknikio batteryboard
- 50 batteries
- 1 large spool conductive thread
- 25 swatches felt
- conductive fabric tape
- 100 snaps
Note: to get the maximum lessons out of this kit parts must be reused.
Our preferred carrier is UPS, but we use USPS for smaller ground orders. Most orders should reach you within 7 business days. We offer free standard delivery on all orders over $50 in the continental U.S.
You can return your unopened products within 14 days of receiving it. Exchanges can be made for damaged goods. Please contact us with your order number and reason for your return/exchange.