1. Content and Product Information. In conjunction with the Services, Invent-abling may present information and content, including but not limited to, product information, pricing information, and product specifications, as well as commentary, advertisements, and other third party content (collectively, “Content”). Inventabling attempts to ensure that Content provided through the Services is complete and accurate. However, Invent-abling is not responsible for inaccurate Content provided through the Services and makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of Content, including the availability or effectiveness of any product. Invent-abling is not liable for any loss that may result from your reliance on any Content. Prices for products are quoted in US dollars and are valid only in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Invent-abling reserves the right to change or suspend any aspect of the Services at any time including, but not limited to, the nature of the Services offered, databases, hours of availability, and software needed for access or use. Invent-abling also reserves the right to permit or restrict any user’s access to the Services in its sole and absolute discretion.
2. User Generated Content. Invent-abling makes no warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information, messages, posts or other content generated by users and accessible on or through the Services (collectively “User Generated Content”). Invent-abling accepts no responsibility whatsoever in connection with any User Generated Content and will have no liability related to the User Generated Content, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity or otherwise. In addition, Invent-abling reserves the right to prevent you from submitting User Generated Content and to edit, restrict and/or remove any User Generated Content for any reason at any time. You agree that Invent-abling shall not be liable if we prevent, in our sole discretion, your User Generated Content from being distributed or posted, or we edit, restrict or remove it. You also agree to permit other users and third party websites where your User Generated Content may be included, to access, view, store and reproduce such material.
3. User Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users on and through the Services. Invent-abling reserves the right – but has no obligation to monitor – disputes between users. In the event a dispute arises between you and Invent-abling or another user, please e-mail the Company at help@Invent-abling.com and we will work quickly towards a resolution. Inventabling will attempt to address all complaints pertaining to illegal, harassing, offensive, fraudulent or otherwise inappropriate conduct or activity. However, we encourage you to immediately report threatening or illegal third party conduct to local law enforcement.
9. Intellectual Property. Invent-abling and third party trademarks and service marks may or may not be designated as such from time-to-time through the SM, TM or ® symbols. Nothing herein grants you any license to use or any right, title or interest in any Invent-abling names, trade names, trademarks, service marks, taglines, logos, patents, patent applications, formulas, technology or designs (whether or not the subject of a patent application) (together, “Invent-abling IP”).
10. Prices and Payments. You agree pay all charges and fees applicable to your transaction, including without limitation, sales taxes, shipping and handling, and duties and customs fees (for international orders) in accordance with the billing terms that were in effect at the time the charges or fees became payable. Invent-abling reserves the right to change the amount of, or the basis for determining, any charges or fees and to institute new charges or fees (such new charges or fees will only be instituted with prior notice to you).
11. Returns. You may request a full refund for any unopened non-sale merchandise that is returned within 30 days of the date of purchase by credit card. After 14 days, a credit or exchange will be issued for any unopened merchandise returned up to 30 days after purchase. Returned items must be in unopened, saleable condition, accompanied by the original receipt, in order to be eligible for refund or credit. Invent-abling does not offer refunds or credit for purchases made through third parties. There are no cash refunds and we do not credit or refund charges for shipping or handling.
13. Availability. Not all of the Services are available in all geographic areas. The Services are not directed at, or intended for distribution to or for use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or any non-United States jurisdiction or country that would subject Invent-abling or its licensees or affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country.
14. NO WARRANTY. THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY ACTS OF FRAUD, THEFT, MISAPPROPRIATION, TAMPERING, HACKING, INTERCEPTION, PIRACY, MISUSE, MISREPRESENTATION, DISSEMINATION, OR OTHER ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACTIVITIES OF THIRD PARTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, THAT ANY AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIAL AND DATA UPLOADED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES ARE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU, YOUR PROPERTY OR ANY THIRD PARTY OR THEIR PROPERTY ARISING FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT. INVENT-ABLING SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING OR FULFILLMENT DELAYS, THE CANCELLATION OF ANY TRANSACTION OR THE UNAVAILABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE WARRANTED ONLY TO THE MINIMUM AMOUNT LEGALLY REQUIRED.