Bluebird V1.8 Wireless Microcontroller + AAA USB Battery
Meet Bluebird, a plug-n-play smart gadget for teaching and learning the Internet of Things. This small blue gadget can be programmed to send and receive information over Bluetooth and the Internet. With Bluetooth Radio, I/O Pads, Light Sensor, Accelerometer, Neopixel LED, and Speaker all built in, this board is part of our Tekniverse Internet-of-Things platform that enables users to create connected devices with ease. Start building smart projects today!
What's included in the Bluebird V1.8 Wireless Circuit Board?
- NRF52840 Module with Bluetooth low energy
- Four Input/Output Pads and 10 breakout pins
- Light Sensor
- Neopixel LED
Easily program your wireless Bluebird:
- Online Control Center and Code Builder: Visit https://tekniverse.teknikio.com/tools/ to program your Bluebird using custom visual coding and data analysis tools.
- iPad and Mac Compatibility: For Apple users, access our custom coding software on the App Store, making programming a breeze.
- Circuit Python and Arduino IDE: For those familiar with Circuit Python and Arduino, Bluebird can be easily programmed using these versatile platforms. Check out our comprehensive guides to get started!
The development of Bluebird and Tekniverse was supported by the National Science Foundation
Orders usually ship within 1-2 business days. Our preferred carrier is UPS, but we also use USPS for smaller orders. Free standard shipping is available on all orders exceeding $50 within the continental U.S. Most orders arrive within 5-7 business days.
You can return your unopened products within 14 days of receiving it. Exchanges can be made for damaged goods. Please contact us with your order number and reason for your return/exchange.